The Anti-Corruption Commission Directorate is headed by a Director-General, who is assisted by a Deputy Director-General, the Secretary to the Commission and four (4) Directors.
In line with its core functions, the Commission has established five (5) departments and these are:
(ii) Legal and Prosecutions;
(iii) Corruption Prevention;
(iv) Community Education; and,
(v) Human Resource, Finance and Administration.
However, the Commission has also established a Monitoring and Evaluation Unit, an Internal Audit Unit, a Procurement and Supplies Unit and a Corporate Affairs Unit.
Below is the Commission Management Team:
- Director GeneralMr. Gilbert A. Phiri
- Deputy Director GeneralVacant
- Secretary to the CommissionMr. Ivor Mukwanka
- Director Legal and ProsecutionsMrs. Stella Mulenga
- Director Public EducationMrs. Dorothy Cheelo
- Director of InvestigationsMr. Raymond Chiboola