How to Report Corruption
Once it comes to your attention that a corrupt practice is about to occur or has occurred, do the following:
- Ascertain the identity and address of the person(s) involved.
- In the case of bribery, ascertain the reason for which the bribe is being offered.
- Do not accept the bribe or show signs of accepting the bribe.
- In the case of abuse or misuse of office, identify the full circumstances under which it is occurring.
- In all cases and as much as possible, ascertain the identities of any other persons involved or any other witnesses.
- In all cases, do not raise any suspicion and immediately report to the nearest Anti-Corruption Offices or law enforcement agency
- There are several ways through which any member of the public can report corruption to the Anti-Corruption Commission. These are:
- By telephone call Toll Free Line 5980,
- By email email@example.com
- By letter PO Box 50486, Lusaka
- In person by visiting any one of the ACC Offices.
Report suspected cases of corruption to the ACC Head Office or any of the Regional Offices.