Once it comes to your attention that a corrupt practice is about to occur or has occurred, do the following:
- Ascertain the identity and address of the person(s) involved.
- In the case of bribery, ascertain the reason for which the bribe is being offered.
- Do not accept the bribe or show signs of accepting the bribe.
- In the case of abuse or misuse of office, identify the full circumstances under which it is occurring.
- In all cases and as much as possible, ascertain the identities of any other persons involved or any other witnesses.
- In all cases, do not raise any suspicion and immediately report to the nearest Anti-Corruption Offices or law enforcement agency
There are several ways through which any member of the public can report corruption to the Anti-Corruption Commission. These are by Telephone, Fax, Email, letter or visiting one of the ACC Offices in person.
You can therefore report a suspected case of corruption to the ACC Head Office using the following details:
- Telephone: 237914/237916
- Fax Number: 237828/237792
- Toll Free Numbers: Zamtel 980 Airtel 5980
- By letter: P.O. Box 50486, Lusaka
- E-mail: email@example.com
- In person : At the Anti-Corruption House, Chachacha-Katunjila road junction in Lusaka.
However, a person in other provinces could report through any of the eight provincial offices, namely: Kitwe, Livingstone, Kasama, Kabwe, Solwezi, Mansa, Chipata and Mongu offices. Please see the contact details for further guidance.